Start each day as early or as late as you want. Pursue adventurous activities or simply relax in your cottage. Create your own tasty meals and snacks whenever you desire. Local eateries within walking distance also offer a variety of scrumptuous take-out. Pick up gourmet coffees, freshly baked breads, muffins, salads, sandwiches, hot-from-oven pizzas, and even ice cream cones. Many guests also love to pick up freshly-steamed seafood for a picnic by their cottage.
The following amenities are included in each self-catering cottage:
- All Bed Linens
- Bath and Kitchen Towels
- Microwave, Fridge, Cooktop
- Toaster, Coffeemaker, Tea Kettle
- Cooking and Dining Utensils
- Dish and Bath Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Toilet Paper, Tissues, Trash Bags
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV, VCR, Phone*, Wireless Internet
- Baseboard Heat for Cool Maine Evenings
- Decks/picnic areas
- Pack & Play and/or High Chair (limited supply-must reserve
at time of reservation)
Property Amenities Include
- Prime Location near Acadia National Park
- Convenient On-Site Parking (right next to your cottage!)
- Wireless internet access throughout the property. For guests traveling without a laptop, a guest computer is available in the office.
- Charcoal grills available
- Coin-Operated Laundry
- Enclosed Bike Storage
- On the Island Explorer bus route
*Phone: Free local calls (cell phone or calling card needed to make long distance calls).